Nanoprobes Gold Nanoparticles: Nanogold Labels for Imaging & Microscopy
Updated: May 29, 2020
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) resoponse: Nanoprobes will now be shipping products according to our usual schedule . We remain committed to maintaining a safe, disease-free workplace for our team, partners and customers, and we are resuming on-site operations following Phase 1 of the NYS New York Forward directive.
Our main office will not always be fully staffed, so we will usually respond more quickly if you contact us by email. For orders and ordering questions, email us at [email protected]. For technical support, email [email protected]. If you require immediate technical support by phone, call our main number, (631) 205-9490 (toll-free 1-877-447-6266 in the US or Canada). Faxes should be sent to (631) 980-3608.
While the Novel Coronavirus outbreak continues, we will follow advice from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and New York State Department of Health. If our situation changes, we will post an update here.
- We are currently unable to ship directly to Japan. If you wish to order products for shipment to Japan, please contact one of our International Distributors for Japan.
Featured Appplication: Western Blotting
Detect His-tagged or native proteins quickly and easily with high sensitivity
- GoldiBlot™ detects His-tagged recombinant proteins. Binding strength comparable to antibodies, fast development and consistent performance. No antibodies required: procedure complete in 1 hour 15 minutes. Learn more
- EnzMet™ provides super-sensitive detection of native, unmodified proteins: just replace DAB or other organic chromogens in almost any peroxidase-based procedure. Learn more
Azido- and Alkyne- reagents
Our unique Nanogold® technology
now available in Click form!
- Bioorthogonal labeling lets you label selectively in living cells, tissues and even animals without cross-reactivity.
- Label dynamic processes then pick your time to fix and observe their parts at the macromolecular level.
- Stable, biocompatible and well tolerated by living cells: do not disrupt life processes or cell viability.
- Undecagold (0.8 nm) available for specialized high-resolution EM applications.
The Power of
comes to Super-Resolution!
2-in-1 Labels for
BOTH Super-Res and TEM
See your target in its cellular context!
- Alexa Fluor® 647 dye for Super-Res (STORM)
- PLUS Nanogold® particles for visibility in TEM
- Covalently bound for stability, long working times
- Convenient secondary antibody/Fab' or streptavidin
- Get both in a single, standard labeling procedure
- Easy kits to enhance for light/phase microscopy
As we develop nanoparticle products for the scientific community,
we strive to engineer the most sensitive reagents
and nanotechnology for detecting biological molecules.
Our unique gold nanoparticle labeling technology uses chemically cross-linked metal clusters and nanoparticles as labels.
Unlike conventional immunogold probes, in which colloidal gold particles are electrostatically adsorbed to antibodies and proteins, our gold nanoparticle labels are uncharged molecules which are cross-linked to specific sites on biomolecules. This gives our nanogold probes greater range and versatility than colloidal gold.
Our labels can be attached to any molecule with a reactive group -- proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, small molecules and lipids -- for detection and localization. Other labels can be combined with our gold particle labels; our unique FluoroNanogold probes combine Nanogold® and fluorescein into a single probe for imaging a specimen both by fluorescence and electron microscopy. Our gold nanoparticles, including our Nanogold™ conjugates, and Nanogold™ labeling reagents, are formulated for use with electron microscopy (tem) as well as light microscopy, immunolabeling, x-ray contrast for EM, angiography, mammography and microCT, and for correlative and fluorescence microscopy imaging.
New probes can be engineered based on any fragment of a naturally occurring biomolecule, and the label can be positioned away from the binding site so it does not interfere with binding.
Our Nanogold® probes have been cited in over 250 publications, and are used in the laboratories of several Nobel Laureates.
It's all about creating better tools and finding innovative solutions,
so that research and treatments can move ahead.
Drop us a line and let us know what you're working on. We'll be glad to help.
95 Horseblock Road, Unit 1
Yaphank, NY 11980-2301 USA